My Wordless Wednesday on a Thursday with Well... words!

>> Thursday 22 October 2009

A lot of you who follow me on twitter know I've been working my not so little ass off decorating my bedroom in preparation for my new IKEA office which was delivered on Tuesday!

Well here it is... its not completely finished, as the white walls still need a 2nd coat, and the organising of "stuff" will hopefully fall into place as i start to use all the things i've stcked on top!

It was amazing to see how much fabric i'd collected over the months, I kept thinking I hadnt got that much, but when you see it now... OMGosh.... I have LOADS! even under the desk I have another 3 bags, a bedside table and 4 of the holes, FULL of more fabric! 

the net curtains i have tied to the curtain pole are the cut offs from my IKEA cheap £3 nets! which im going to layer and tun into some curtains! can't wait to see how they turn out!!

well anyways.. here are the pics!  










dont you just LOVE the little plaque natalie from www.preciousparcels.co.uk made me!!

7 comments:

Vicky 22 October 2009 at 14:31  

It looks Great hun - well done....WOW you do have a ton of fabric! I hope your newly decorated surroundings will bring on lots of inspiration.....not that you need it (way too talented LOL!!)

Yes, I do LOVE the little plaque natalie made you.....GORGEOUS!! (I want one now LOL!)

allgrownup 22 October 2009 at 21:50  

ooooh it's heavenly, all that fabric!!!!

Bec (beetrootandgherkins.blogspot.com) 23 October 2009 at 05:27  

Utter awesomeness Nat! Those square shelves are so useful I have the same in my playroom/diningroom which sorts out all my childming gubbins and toys!
So pleased you have office space, will make you feel all calm and serene now no doubt.
Big Love. Bec

Lisa 23 October 2009 at 07:09  

It looks great Nat. Very neat and organised. I will have to come back to you for another order soon x

Angela 26 October 2009 at 06:36  

That is a lot of stuff. I have those cube shelves, they're so handy fo almost anything.

Anonymous,  26 October 2009 at 07:41  

Good work girly xxxxx

Sian To 2 December 2009 at 16:09  

I challenge you to a bedroom re visit in 3 weeks time! Nice Sleepi by the way and an even cuter modelgirl avec baby on your notice board! love you xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP