oops, a year just passed by...

>> Friday 17 December 2010

I have no one to blame but myself..


I have let my blog fail, get lonely and left to gather "virtual" Dust.. 

i've been so busy this year with Sophie4Sophie, kids, life, housework, plucking out grey hairs! (i have WAY too many for a very super nearly 31 year old!) that i've not had any time to blog, I always mean to write a blog post, but never do :-(

I made a promise to myself that once I had succumbed to starting this blog, i would keep it going.. but I haven't & for this I am sorry :-(

my last post was in july... Yikes!! thats just terrible! So much has happened since then.. so much I could have written about.

I won't bore you with it all now in one HUGE post of drivel.. instead, i would like to show you some pictures of things that have happened with Sophie4Sophie, Myself & the kids!

 I bought an iPad & Sophie stole it.... i'm still waiting to get it back!
 I took 5 kids to London's Hyde Park *on my own*
 I gave my son a SuperHero Bed makeover *thank you Molo-Kids & Little Sunflowers*
 I got a new haircut!
 I designed a new Sophie4Sophie product... just for boys! Hurrah!

 Discovered my son had alopecia 
 Sophie turned 3 years old.. my how time flies.....
 took the kids out at 7am in the snow so we could be the first people to play in it!
 Sophie made her 1st snow angel!
 I got myself a new Twilight inspired Tattoo 
 Sophie and her daddy shared their FIRST EVER story together (better late than never!)
 witnessed the craziest cloud EVER... friend's son literally thought the world was ending...
Designed a pettiskirt for just dresses pettiskirt range & got one for Sophie

I also turned vegan a few months ago, have lost just over 2 stone and have discovered im addicted to buying dresses from Allsaints* which is a very good/bad thing... *thank you allsaints mastercard for helping me

in the new year, I have a lot of new things happening with Sophie4Sophie and hopefully I will have myself all prepared to blog about it all! :-)

new stockists, new products, exclusive range, innovative dresses.. and much, much more...

if you don't already, please follow me on facebook & twitter as i'm likely to be found on these daily....

I hope everyone is all set for the festive season.. 

take care, and look forward to actually getting my blog up and running as it should be!









4 comments:

Carly 17 December 2010 at 22:43  

Aww so nice to see a blog post from you, you popped up in my google reader :-) soph has grown SO much! Can't wait to see what u have in store for us in 2011 x

san 18 December 2010 at 03:40  

Welcome back! I love the new haircut and the boys' shirts. I'll be in touch about those! xxx

Sian To 11 January 2011 at 10:35  

OMG... Biba wants that No added sugar coat! And Happy Birthday...
No1 son had a trauma on his day and it made me clean forget about yours:(
xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP