CHILDREN OF THE WORLD & AROUND THE WORLD

>> Friday 23 July 2010

here is a dress i made for a customer, but accidently used the wrong colour way of the "around the world" fabric!
So now this dress is up for grabs!!!
if you'd like to buy it, please get in touch with me on hello (at) Sophie4Sophie.com 

its in age 9 months - 3 years and costs £28.00 with FREE P&P! 

also, have a look at the other dresses i have available in the
"buy me, buy me!" section on my flickr page!

I Adore this fabric, im currently in the middle of making Sophie a bed set out of the "around the World" fabric. its amazing & has such wonderful details and famous monuments detailed on it!

1 comments:

Soph4Soph 23 July 2010 at 08:44  

i've already sold this dress!!!!
but please do check out the others that i still have available! :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP