THE JOKER

>> Saturday 10 July 2010


THE JOKER (LEGS ROLLED UP!), originally uploaded by sophie4sophie.
I've been neglecting my Blog for a LONG time!
I'm hoping to fix this! as im missing out on sharing a whole load of Life with you all!

hope everyone is ok?

this weekend I have been trying to revamp my Flickr (Sophie4Sophie) account!

my workload is up to date which is Amazing & i've had some free time to get working on my "ready to wear" one off pieces.

and here are some: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophie4sophie/collections/72157624111394554/
this is the "buy me, Buy me" section where i will be putting them once they're made!

today i finished a couple of pairs of "the Pants" which i've been wanting to make for AGES.
this pair which are pictured are made using a T-shirt which "The Joker" from Batman!!
*this is the view of the back of the pants*
the front are plain.
made to fit babies aged 6 months - 18 months (possibly up to 2 years!!)

if you like these and would like to buy them, please contact me through my blog, Facebook (search Sophie4Sophie) or on twitter (@Soph4Soph)

they cost £20.00 and P&P is £2.95 (recorded delivery)

thanks so much for reading my Blogpost today!
(which im doing through Flickr!! how cool is that!!!!!!!!!)



FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT "THE PANTS" PLEASE READ ABOUT THEM HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  12 July 2010 at 03:28  

Good to have you back!

Soph4Soph 12 July 2010 at 11:42  

Thanks Claire!!!
Hope i stay back too! :-) I must make time for more blogging! as i love it, i just don't do it very well!! :-)
ooh, and am taking part in "the Gallery" this week too! YAY!
xxx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP