Big Bow Beauties

>> Monday 18 April 2011

I've been super busy this weekend with wholesale orders and trying to play catch up, but i've also been thinking of new things to make Sophie4Sophie bigger & better!


I have a few new dress designs i'm working on for AW12 and one for this summer, but also, I wanted to make some super funky pants (like nappy covers) for Soph to wear with the new summer dress i've designed and as i'm a super impatient person, I had to try making the pants straight away!

I asked *big* Sophie to come up and help me out, as she's been working on her final collection for London Graduate Fashion Week (she was one of the *chosen* 12 out of her entire Uni! go Sophie!!) 
Soph's collection heavily features Bows and oversized details

here's a couple of pics of from her recent photoshoot session

back shot of her 3D embossed Bow Jacket
line up of some of her collection

i'm loving it so much! The jacket in the top picture will hopefully be available next AW for kids under our new Label* (*watch this space!)

So the funky pants... big Soph helped with the bow design and I got them sewn up! 
in no time at all they were created! and here they are.....

what do you all think?
this is the back view

they are ONE SIZE which fits from 6-9 months upto 3 years (Soph is 3 but wears age 4/5 clothing and they were a bit tight on her *sigh*)

they'll be available early next month on Etsy & Facebook, or Drop me an email! custom Requests super welcome! 

also, I will be working on a Ruffle bum version soon too, so keep an eye out for them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP