Labour Of Love

>> Tuesday 19 April 2011

yesterday I spoke about the new Booty Bow knickers that I made, and that I was planning on making some Ruffle ones too!


Well today, after I had finished work, I started on the design for them (I do all my pattern making in my head!) 


they took me over 4 hours to complete, but i'm so glad that I finished them, I LOVE them! even as I was cutting the fabrics out I was excited about them as I knew they'd be amazing... and GUESS WHAT... they are!


LOOK

back View
side View
front view

what do you all think???

3 comments:

Ruth 19 April 2011 at 14:02  

Oh blimey, they're GORGEOUS. I really didn't expect to like them, not being a fan of frilly things, but the Molo fabric works so well. They're amazing. Damn, you're talented.

tc 19 April 2011 at 14:12  

simply gorgeous ! You've done it again :-) x

Rhiannon Owen 20 April 2011 at 04:19  

I love them...they are fab. But then all your things are :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP