this is what I love.....

>> Tuesday 14 July 2009

ok.. so this is an unplanned blog entry, but I have to share this with you all...

I've just recieved an Email from a lady who asked me to make her daughter a Sophie4Sophie dress!
she'd been waiting for me to finish the sample sizes of the 4-7 year old dress! and as soon as i had, she sent me some gorgeous fabric!!

I was so excited about making this dress.. as the fabrics were divine and I couldnt wait to see them come together!
( I haven't got any pics of the dress as i forgot to take any. i was super rushing to get it posted on saturday!!)

but anyway... here's the email!


Dear Natalie

I'm been meaning to write this all day - whenever I've sat down at the PC some mini drama or so has unfolded (usually involving poo or wee as my son is potty training)!!

I received the dress this morning and it is AMAZING!!! Even better than I could have imagined X 100!! I'm not someone who is easily impressed these days (too old and cynical!), so please consider it a real achievement!! My little girl F***** really loved it too...so bonus!!

I'll send some pics onto your fan page on Facebook soon.

Thanks again
K** xx

Doesn't get better than that Huh??

5 comments:

san 14 July 2009 at 15:21  

Yay, bigger sizes, how exciting - the sky's the limit :-)
I can't wait to blog about P's 'dress' and C's Kinky Bib! We love them!! x

Soph4Soph 14 July 2009 at 15:57  

Thanks Sandy... Yes, I can't wait to read what you think of P's dress! and the Kinky bib for C!!!
I'm so glad the bigger sizes are ready to work! and i've made them just right! I had to model them on my 6yo & 8yo sons!! LOL
they wern't impressed!! haha

Juicytots 14 July 2009 at 16:34  

very excited to see the bigger sizes too!

Sweetpea4kids 15 July 2009 at 01:45  

That's put a smile on my face, well done!

Anonymous,  15 July 2009 at 16:08  

Well done you!!!

And seems to me like your taking over the world! Bigger sizes AND little sizes. Brilliant! Let us know when you have photos xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP