Norway Rock Sophie4Sophie

>> Sunday 30 August 2009

The owner of Tamo (our 1st EU stockist!) had told me a while ago that a top Norwegian magazine had wanted to do a feature on her shop and she'd like to use the Sophie4Sophie dresses!!

Whooohoooo!!


yesterday, Bárbara Reite (Tamo owner!) Emailed me with the fabulous news that it was published!!! she included a couple of photos for me but said she would send on a copy of the magazine to me in the post! how cool!!

our 1st published feature in a magazine!! so exciting huh!!

Here are the pics..







I wish i could read it! but i'm sure whatever it says is funk da funk cool!!!

7 comments:

Lorraine 30 August 2009 at 04:33  

Oh well done you , I bet you are so proud...Soph4Soph takes over the world...Go Girl!!!!!!

Emma 30 August 2009 at 04:34  

How cool, well done. Must feel great to know you have international status! x x x x

Vicky 30 August 2009 at 10:11  

That is FABULOUS Daaaahling!! Well done! Great buzz to see your work in print isn't it?!

Claire 30 August 2009 at 12:23  

I was about i say what Vicky has said: That is fabulous daaaahling! well done! so blimmin cool!

Anonymous,  8 January 2010 at 04:00  

Hi, just type it in on google translate ;O)

Anonymous,  8 January 2010 at 04:02  

Forgot to say that im Danish and think that the dresses you make are the funkyest ever. My 3 girls adore them. Well done :O)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP