The apparition of a Geisha in the Bathroom

>> Friday 7 August 2009

I've had this piece of paper sat in my bathroom for ages... every time i go into the bathroom i think.. this is interesting.. I can't remember what was spilt on it.. but i think it spilt into a very cool shape... What do you think it looks like... To me it looks very much like a Geisha


I don't know why It appears as a Geisha, is it meant to mean anything?? I always think that things appear for a reason, and this has sat on my mind for ages... why a Geisha and why is it on a piece of paper which gives advice on parenting techniques?

am I reading too much into this apparition of a Geisha?? I've Googled the phrase and in fact there is a painting called "the apparition of a Geisha suite" .. not sure its connected but......

2 comments:

tc 30 August 2009 at 23:57  

Maybe you are meant to be in Tokyo ... with me ! :-)

Soph4Soph 6 September 2009 at 15:20  

Yes... i should have been there with you! I would have loved to see all those wonderful clothes and things!!
:-) xxx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP