a wordle Quickie!!

>> Thursday 20 August 2009

I just read this on twitter: "@enhance_me: http://www.wordle.net/ - Word Clouds are Beautiful!"

Word clouds??? what are word clouds?? so off over i went to the website to take a look..

OMGosh... what are word clouds... they are THIS:

i love it!! i've just spent about 30 mins messing about with colours, fonts, layouts.. I could spend hours playing with the words & things... I think i might actually!! LOL

anyways, I just wanted to share this with you all!! Thanks @enhance_me!!

(on the wordle website it states: If you use a screen-capture or other image representation of the Wordle on this page, you must attribute the image to http://www.wordle.net/. Images of Wordles are licensed . So here I have!!!)

2 comments:

Lisa 23 August 2009 at 06:12  

Thanks Nat. Its weird that you posted this as I was just wondering how to create a word cloud. Have been playing on it for ages!

Claire 30 August 2009 at 12:21  

I did one not so long ago! Think I'll do one for the new site in a month or so. What pretty colours you have chosen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP